HERE AT TRANSCRIBE WE DON’T JUST OFFER AMAZING PRINTING SOLUTIONS;
WE ALSO OFFER AMAZING JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR, WELL, AMAZING PEOPLE!
Transcribe Print, a busy print store offering bespoke design and printing solutions based at Shaftesbury Avenue, in the West End of London…
Our vision is simple – we want to be the most motivated and customer focused print & design team in London. We strive to be our customers’ first choice for every print job, large or small – always giving impressive attention to detail, fast turnarounds and a seamless professional service.
Graphic Designer/ Pre-Press Operator
The Role includes:
- Setting up clients’ artwork for printing;
- Working on Corporate Branding printing products, updating them with new details and information, following strict Branding guidelines;
- Offering innovative creative solutions to our clients (creating great, eye-catching designs across a wide range of products and corporate identities);
- Actively identifying & fixing errors ensuring quality control;
- Meetings with clients to discuss job specifications;
- Following a structured day to day plan;
- Delivering superb client care & support;
- Working to meet tight deadlines;
- Working closely alongside and complementing the Sales & Production Teams.
We are looking for a bright, diligent and conscientious, team player with creative flair and a keen eye for detail. You must be able to work accurately and swiftly without mistake to meet tight deadlines. Able to plan and reorganise work schedules to accommodate client demands and manage your own workload yet be willing to assist if necessary in other departments as and when required.
- Pre-press experience
- Knowledge of Pantone, Spot-UV, Foiling, Embossing and Thermo printing;
- Proficient knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Variable Data Printing knowledge (mostly data merge from Excel files)
Most importantly, you’ll be customer focused, excited and motivated to create outstanding designs & products that work for us & our clients.
Please forward your CV, a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role and PDF samples of relevant artwork/online portfolio.
Please apply using the link below:
Hours & salary to be discussed, dependent on experience.
Please note: previous applicants need not re-apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Business & Sales Assistant
REQUIREMENTS: A dynamic Sales Assistant to join our sales team and support our
creative team. The ideal candidate is an organised, punctual, diligent, committed, conscientious team player who possesses good PC and communication skills, is willing to learn, eager to assist, has an eye for details, sensitivity to customer satisfaction and positive in outlook. You are willing to get involved, learn while you earn and ready to embark on a successful career!
You will be primarily involved in first contact online and in store sales and will also assist in the preparation of quotes, sales material, call handling/logging/forwarding, CRM database and various other duties according to the day to day requirements of the business, liaising with clients and any further tasks involved in supporting the team.
You are someone who is quick to learn new processes, has a keen interest in sales and marketing and customer service. You are keen to be part of the solution, to present yourself as an encouraging valuable member of the team who will go the extra mile to ensure client’s expectations are successfully met!
SPECS: The hours are full time, 40 per week, with one hour lunch break, Mon – Fri. Overtime is available.
We would consider Junior and Senior candidates and the salary would be based on skills and experience.
PROSPECTS: There will be potential to grow with the Company, learning Sales Techniques, Customer Service and CRM database management. To progress to further integral sales and marketing responsibilities and involvement with production operation, as the Company moves forward in the years ahead.
To Apply: Please forward your CV, with a covering letter
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent